Xiaomi will be launching one of the most anticipated Mi Note 10 soon in Poland as per the teaser shared by the company on Xiaomi Poland official Facebook page.
Also it is said to be the global version of Mi CC9 Pro, which will be launched in China on 5 November 2019.
The main highlight of this smartphone is its 108 MP Penta rear camera setup and with this it can be called as the next generation smartphone.
- Display: It is rumored to have 6.47-inch Display with the screen resolution of 2340 X 1080 Pixels.
- Processor: The Smartphone is expected to be powered by 2.2 GHz Octa core processor with the Snapdragon 855 Plus System on Chip.
- Rear Camera: This Handset rumored to be packed with 108 MP ISOCELL Bright HMX Primary sensor along with 5MP sensor with 50X Zoom, 20 MP Ultra wide angle lens, 2 MP Sensor for Super macro shots and 12 MP Sensor for perfect portrait shot aligned vertically on the top left of the handset’s back.
- Front Camera: It is expected to come up with 32 megapixel front camera for capturing selfies.
- Battery: Redmi Note 10 is expected to be powered by 5260 mAH Battery.
- RAM & Storage: It is rumored to come up with 6GB RAM and 128 GB Storage.
- Operating System: As per the rumors it is going to have MIUI Based Android 9 operating system.
Although nothing is confirmed regarding the specifications and other details but soon, we will get the full details.
Xiaomi has already occupied most of the market with their first ever 64 MP Redmi Note 8 Pro which was launched 2 weeks ago.
So we are expecting that this smartphone will have a great impact on the market